Taylor Technical Coatings Ltd have developed their Quality Management System (QMS) supporting a number of major OEM’s in recent years. The project management team ensures new product Introduction (NPI) process gateways from enquiry to First production delivery are maintained. Employing multi-disciplined teams on Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements to the required level, in accordance with Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) guidelines. The QMS has been developed to reflect our business development plans and the requirements of TS/16949 while the application of Lean/ Six sigma methodology underpins our continuous improvement and development activities throughout the business.
TTC controlling quality from design through to delivery.
- UL approved to QMRX2 (paint application)
- UL approved to QMMY2 (fabricated parts)
- APQP procedures – control plans, product and process
- Mould flow analysis
- Gauging, fit and function fixtures
- 3-axis co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- 3-dimensional co-ordinate measuring machine linked directly to CAD data
- ISIR reports
- Standard Operating Procedures per product
- CARE documentation